B B

Nice meme you dip.

NG Chat 2016 NG Chat 2016

Memes/10.

Morning Gory Morning Gory

What is this abomination?
I love it.
It's got that early-era Disney cartoon vibe to it.
Really funny stuff, man.
And, oh... It's not a tribute/riff to/on GoryBlizzard. That's what I was originally expecting.
Nonetheless, I'm glad you took me here.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

The cover vocals have a real glam sound with dramatic emotion. That's what I look for in a cover- a familiar take on a piece that shows artistic comprehension of the covered material.
The band exploited their place as cover artists and fully made use of this position by using a tone that just wouldn't make sense on a studio recording. It made perfect sense here, however, and I love it.
Great work.

Tired Tired

Dark humor presented in a beautiful, friendly package. There's no whiny moral or boring lesson, just an entertaining anecdote that leaves the viewer interested.
I've never seen films of this genre executed so cleanly, concisely, or un-sparingly... no pun intended.

MMT - Beans on toast MMT - Beans on toast

Surprisingly good. This animation made me laugh. I was really not expecting this kind of quality. The voice acting was probably the best part of the whole thing. The animations were a tad crude, but certainly good enough to tell the story.

Game Grumps Animated Game Grumps Animated

Haha, I love me some Game Grumps. The animations were cute. I want to see more.

SwiftOracle responds:

Thanks!

170 Million Dead 170 Million Dead

It seemed stupid at first, but it becomes increasingly creepy. I'm not sure what to think.

Rude Goldberg Machine Rude Goldberg Machine

Hilarious. This short little animation was both clever and appropriate for any viewer. Solid work.

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

I have no idea what I just watched, but it's pretty good. I can't say it made me laugh at any point, but I was at least entertained enough to make it to the end of the movie. Good animation, can't say I enjoyed the audio.