The Splitting: Chapter 1 The Splitting: Chapter 1

The main character refuses to do anything logical at all, which makes this game both extremely frustrating and boring. The only way to accomplish anything is to think and act like an idiot, which is not easy for me.

Super OpenWorld Retro RPG Super OpenWorld Retro RPG

10/10, hyperrealistic gameplay. The ending was 3sad5me

Tank VS Alien 0.2 Tank VS Alien 0.2

As a test, this game was quite good- the animation was professional-grade, and all the physics worked.
HOWEVER.
This game was submitted to the flash portal, and should therefore be judged as a full game, rather than a test.
As a full game, I hate to say, but it did not do very well at all. The gameplay was tough as the playing field did not encompass the entire screen. Also, when the character dies, so many enemies spawn that my computer froze.
There is no load screen or soundtrack, and the entire game is in Chinese. I was unable to get past the second stage because the gameplay was so crude and laggy.

Again, I understand that this was a test. Good job, you made a very good test.
As a full game, this is not very good at all.

apachecd responds:

Thank you for comment. It is very helpful. What you post is quite right. It has so many problems as a full game. We want to discover those problems, you review help a lot. Next week we will try to fix those problems such as language, maps, challengings and sounds.

Thanks you very much~ :D

20 Waves 20 Waves

Fantastically well-made game.

The gameplay was engaging and required some creativity to to successfully pass to the next level.

The graphics reminded me a lot of the Nitrome game Bullethead, which is to say, they are very, very good.

The soundtrack was perfect for the game.

Overall, this is the best game I've played on this site for a very long time, and is sure to win many awards in the future. Bravo!

colburt187 responds:

Thanks! great to hear positive feedback, yes the art was inspired by the awesome Nitrome style, glad you like the chiptunes too!

Alien Disaster Alien Disaster

Simple controls, elegant design and replay value make this a very nice game indeed.

Fly into the Trade Center Fly into the Trade Center

Blatantly offensive releases like this always interest me. Obviously, this game isn't much; there's no deep plot or even scoring, but its willingness to go where others are afraid to is refreshing.

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

Very well programmed, very well designed and original. I love it.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

yayyy kisses

True Candynatorâ„¢ Saga True Candynatorâ„¢ Saga

Meh game for a good cause.

The Karmaze The Karmaze

I haven't ever played anything quite like this game. While unique, it is not very straightforward, has no clear goal for the player, and takes a huge amount of patience.

cup rescue sim 2013 cup rescue sim 2013

Yet another mario-themed brain-melter. It was humorously painful to play, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. My only complaint is that it was, in fact, painful.