For You For You

The very beginning reminds me of something off of Zeit by Tangerine Dream. It's ambient and sets the tone for the rest of the song.
The imagery that I get is of some kind of covered in snow at night. It might sound corny, but that's where this song is taking me.
The general aesthetic really brought be back to the music of early Nitrome games. It's got that nebulous tone that leaves the listener with a blank slate to daydream- there's no lyrics to set the stage.
Very enjoyable, good work.

TheComputerHermit responds:

Wow, although I had a different image of the song when I made it, I can definitely see where you're coming from with the whole snow analogy. Thanks for listening.

Caribbean Cruise LOOP Caribbean Cruise LOOP

Wow! This track is fantasmic! It's light and happy and it captures the essence of the Caribbean cruise.

Smerkcircus responds:

Thanks! it's a Tropicali feel that is fun with a cocktail in hand, basking in the sun!

Under New Management Under New Management

This isn't MGMT "Inspired"... It's a damn-near copy of Of Moons Birds and Monsters...

Space Walrus Space Walrus

Beautiful. Only a a real man would choose a space walrus.

Kids - Punk Arrangment Kids - Punk Arrangment

I really did like this quite a lot. It was solid and well put-together. I only wish the riff was more like the actual song, and maybe the whole thing could be a bit longer? Either way, nice work.