All 29 art Reviews

Tim and Jake:The Undertale vol.1 Tim and Jake:The Undertale vol.1

I like it

Epicminion responds:

Thanks!But lets agree,i could make it better.

Be a doctor. Be a doctor.

Rub some dirt on it!

MEEEEE MEEEEE

It looks a bit like Morty from Rick and Morty.

Twitter Twitter

Quite funny, although I wouldn't call this appropriate for everyone.

HUD Concept HUD Concept

I wish I had something that even came close to doing this piece justice. The futuristic detail combines with classical brush strokes to produce something truly special. Bravo.

proenza schouler 1 proenza schouler 1

I don't know where you think of this stuff... Whatever drives you to do it, keep on going! Your art causes me to laugh inside. Something about this is both humorous and interesting.

"Henry William Lucy" Study "Henry William Lucy" Study

The shading is spot on. The man's face is well-detailed, with a particular glow about it. The proportions and shapes are all flawless.

machine guy machine guy

I have no clue how you made this, but it is just unreal. The picture focuses on machine guy's eye and blurs out from there, with a sort of 3D effect. I got chills from just looking at this. This is yet another one of your images that I positively love. Keep up the great work.

Week 4 - Master Study Week 4 - Master Study

Amazingly good! The attention to detail is consistent, and the whole portrait is done up in classic style.

If I ever become rich, I'll have you commission a painting of me!

random sci-fi base thing random sci-fi base thing

Even as a sketch, this piece captures the imagination. Ambiguous tones and rigid lines implore the imagination to complete the image of this mystical place. Very cool, this is one of my favorite pieces on this site.