B B

Nice meme you dip.

NG Chat 2016 NG Chat 2016

Memes/10.

Morning Gory Morning Gory

What is this abomination?
I love it.
It's got that early-era Disney cartoon vibe to it.
Really funny stuff, man.
And, oh... It's not a tribute/riff to/on GoryBlizzard. That's what I was originally expecting.
Nonetheless, I'm glad you took me here.

The Splitting: Chapter 1 The Splitting: Chapter 1

The main character refuses to do anything logical at all, which makes this game both extremely frustrating and boring. The only way to accomplish anything is to think and act like an idiot, which is not easy for me.

Super OpenWorld Retro RPG Super OpenWorld Retro RPG

10/10, hyperrealistic gameplay. The ending was 3sad5me

Tank VS Alien 0.2 Tank VS Alien 0.2

As a test, this game was quite good- the animation was professional-grade, and all the physics worked.
HOWEVER.
This game was submitted to the flash portal, and should therefore be judged as a full game, rather than a test.
As a full game, I hate to say, but it did not do very well at all. The gameplay was tough as the playing field did not encompass the entire screen. Also, when the character dies, so many enemies spawn that my computer froze.
There is no load screen or soundtrack, and the entire game is in Chinese. I was unable to get past the second stage because the gameplay was so crude and laggy.

Again, I understand that this was a test. Good job, you made a very good test.
As a full game, this is not very good at all.

apachecd responds:

Thank you for comment. It is very helpful. What you post is quite right. It has so many problems as a full game. We want to discover those problems, you review help a lot. Next week we will try to fix those problems such as language, maps, challengings and sounds.

Thanks you very much~ :D

For You For You

The very beginning reminds me of something off of Zeit by Tangerine Dream. It's ambient and sets the tone for the rest of the song.
The imagery that I get is of some kind of covered in snow at night. It might sound corny, but that's where this song is taking me.
The general aesthetic really brought be back to the music of early Nitrome games. It's got that nebulous tone that leaves the listener with a blank slate to daydream- there's no lyrics to set the stage.
Very enjoyable, good work.

TheComputerHermit responds:

Wow, although I had a different image of the song when I made it, I can definitely see where you're coming from with the whole snow analogy. Thanks for listening.

Caribbean Cruise LOOP Caribbean Cruise LOOP

Wow! This track is fantasmic! It's light and happy and it captures the essence of the Caribbean cruise.

Smerkcircus responds:

Thanks! it's a Tropicali feel that is fun with a cocktail in hand, basking in the sun!

Under New Management Under New Management

This isn't MGMT "Inspired"... It's a damn-near copy of Of Moons Birds and Monsters...

Tim and Jake:The Undertale vol.1 Tim and Jake:The Undertale vol.1

I like it

Epicminion responds:

Thanks!But lets agree,i could make it better.

Be a doctor. Be a doctor.

Rub some dirt on it!

MEEEEE MEEEEE

It looks a bit like Morty from Rick and Morty.